A dll and set of T4 templates that help you generate code for interacting with Commerce Server.
This project has been setup to help you use Commerce Server and the Request Template Framework.
I want to create a new Commerce Server Site
- Use our Nuget packages to get started
- Create a new Empty Web Project and then install the CommerceServerContrib.FoundationConfiguration package
- Take an existing web project or create a new one to be your web site and then install the CommerceServerContrib.PresentationConfiguration package
- All-in-one (Two-Tier)
- Take an existing web project or create a new one to be your web site and then install the CommerceServerContrib.TwoTierConfiguration package.
I want to use generated Commerce Entities and Request Template Helpers (you really do!)
- In your web site project install the CommerceServerContrib.CodeGeneration nuget package.
- Follow the instructions in the readme.txt it will show after install. You'll find using the Request Template framework really easy.